Noisy Trumpet Takes It to the Next LevelUP
December, 20 2019
Over the past year, Noisy Trumpet has worked diligently to promote the grand opening of LevelUP Code Works, San Antonio’s newest U.S. Air Force software development organization. LevelUP is a startup company that uses agile processes and the latest DevSecOps technology to rapidly deliver capabilities that support a wide range of Air Force and DoD missions. Located in downtown’s booming tech district, this new “software factory” is a 20,000 square foot facility that offers a modern, collaborative workspace for innovation and software solutions. Our team has had the honor of developing an innovative digital marketing and public relations campaign to create awareness and support the launch of LevelUP Code Works. Here’s a closer look into how we executed our campaign.
We developed LevelUP’s brand standards guide to determine how the brand would be represented graphically and stylistically. We found inspiration from the idea of leveling up inside a video game. The concept is best demonstrated in Steven Spielberg’s film, “Ready Player One,” where players compete inside the virtual reality software ‘The Oasis’ to escape the desolation of the real world. At LevelUP Code Works, their team is in a real world race to change the game of software and code for the U.S. Air Force.
Once the branding identity was established, we then kicked it into high-gear. Within a few months, our team developed a landing page, comprehensive public relations campaign and social media strategy. To prepare for the grand opening, we developed print collateral, swag and a wide variety of signage. In accordance with the “gaming theme”, we designed conference room and building signs utilizing popular gaming terms which further brought the theme to life. Names included: ‘The Oasis’ (a nod to Ready Player One), ‘The Tower,’ ‘The Danger Room,’ ‘The Gauntlet,’ ‘Choco Island’ and ‘The Collective.’
The culmination of months of hard work was put on display at LevelUP’s official grand opening. The ground-breaking event took place on December 10, in the heart of San Antonio’s tech community.
The success of our campaign was measured by the following results:
- LevelUP’s official grand opening drew attendance from top military and city dignitaries as well as securing quotes from local notable organizations such as the San Antonio Chamber of Commerce and the San Antonio Economic Development Foundation.
- In one month, Noisy Trumpet garnered 18 hits (print, online and broadcast) which resulted in over 1M impressions, as a result of outreach to local media outlets.
- We garnered noteworthy coverage in the San Antonio Express-News, San Antonio Business Journal and KENS 5 (CBS).
Digitally, Noisy Trumpet:
- Grew a social following to over 1,100 followers within four months.
- Garnered 123K impressions and 3K engagements across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Noisy Trumpet is honored to have worked on a campaign not only from ideation to launch, but also with a military entity. Our team was able to utilize each division of our integrated agency and offer a full scope of services. We look forward to working on more holistic and integrated campaigns. Ready to level up your business? Contact us today!
Do You Want to Reach a Larger Audience?
We drive online and in-person traffic to San Antonio businesses every day.Let's Chat