In December 2018, Noisy Trumpet launched San Antonio Sports' "Power of Sport" public relations and digital campaign. The mission of the campaign is to educate the community about the power of sports and raise funds to grow San Antonio Sports i play! afterschool program.
In support of the campaign, San Antonio Sports released groundbreaking research with Core Research that links youth sports to future career success. In addition, 18 local high-profile business leaders agreed to publicly support the campaign by demonstrating the power of sport in their own life and career. This ignited a conversation about how youth sports participation can transform lives, impact health, academics and a prosperous career.
To promote the new research and achieve our campaign goals for the “Power of Sport,” Noisy Trumpet developed the following:
- Campaign Development and Strategy
- Media Material Development
- Print Collateral Development
- Infographic Design
- National, Regional and Local Media Outreach
- Media Coordination
- On-air Media Appearances
- Social Influencer Outreach and Coordination
- Social Content Creation and Maintenance
- Blog Writing
- Website Design
- Community Partnerships
The success of our campaign was measured by the following results:
- The campaign is on pace to meet our fundraiser goal of $800,000 before year-end 2019.
- Following the national distribution of the campaign press release, the research was published 163 times across the nation by top publications such as Yahoo! and Markets Insider.
- Secured 12 hits and a total of 2.88M impressions in print, broadcast, and online coverage. Notable coverage included:
- San Antonio Express-News
- San Antonio Business Journal
- San Antonio Woman Magazine
- Developed 6 blog posts highlighting supporting business leaders in the community and their "Power of Sport" story.
- Grew social following to 14,580 followers, a 17.8 percent increase from prior campaign launch.
- Secured 7 social influencers to promote the research and share their “Power of Sport” story across social channels. Prominent influencers included:
- Two-time Olympian Cat Osterman (@catosterman)
- San Antonio Coucilman Rey Saldana (@rey4sa)
- USA Triathlon Coach Jen Rulon (@coachjenrulon)
- Featured spotlight on FOX Sports Southwest, "Power of Sport", program.
- Worked closely with top business leaders in the community to ignite a conversation about how youth sports participation can transform lives and how it can impact heath, academics, and a prosperous career.