Brighton Center, a nationally accredited preschool which provides developmental and educational services to children with and without disabilities or delays, enlisted the help of Noisy Trumpet in 2017 to raise the organization’s profile in the community, drive enrollment and raise funds for the capital campaign.
As part of our strategy, Noisy Trumpet developed an innovative community engagement fundraising platform called Robin Hood 210. The e-commerce site allows users to “shop through the heart” by purchasing gift cards from their favorite restaurants and shopping locations with proceeds directly benefiting Brighton Center.
The project included:
- Fundraising Website Design and Development of Robin Hood 210
- Product Fulfillment
- Traditional Advertising
- Print Collateral Development
- Media Material Development
- Infographic Design
- Media Outreach and Coordination
- Media Coordination
- On-air Media Appearances
- Social Media Content Creation and Management
- Social Influencer Outreach and Coordination
- Community Partnerships
- Event Support
In addition, Noisy Trumpet executed campaigns to position Brighton Center as the optimal community preschool destination, highlight their various services, events and two campus locations in northeast San Antonio and Monte Vista.
The success of the campaign was measured by the following results:
- Within a 4-month timespan, we helped raise over $50K for Brighton Center by utilizing Robin Hood 210. A second campaign is scheduled for Spring 2020.
- As a result of the Robin Hood 210 initiative and community engagement efforts, the campaign garnered a total of 34 hits and over 17.2M impressions in influencer, print, broadcast and online coverage. Notable coverage included:
- San Antonio Magazine
- CultureMap San Antonio
- San Antonio Mom Blogs
- Drove community engagement for their year-round initiatives including their annual iWalk, Best Night Ever and Taste of the Northside fundraiser, as well as Open House events.
- Secured 7 social influencers to promote Brighton Center’s mission, services and events across social channels.