Texas A&M San Antonio
Brand Awareness and Student Enrollment
Increase Brand Recognition and Enrollment at Texas A&M University-San Antonio
Texas A&M University-San Antonio (TAMUSA) is the fastest-growing university within the A&M system. The university offers 49 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in high-demand career paths. Texas A&M University-San Antonio collaborated with Noisy Trumpet to increase brand recognition and boost enrollment within their undergraduate and graduate degree programs by utilizing the latest trends and tools in social advertising.
Build A Strategic Digital Advertising and Social Media Campaign
Noisy Trumpet developed a strategic digital advertising and social media marketing campaign to:
- Increase TAMUSA brand awareness
- Engage the target audience (potential undergraduate and graduate students)
- Increase enrollment
The campaign consisted of a series of consecutive flights on social networks including Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. The campaigns ran over a span of four months using creative that highlighted in-demand programs and benefits of the university. Noisy Trumpet also established a new TikTok channel for the university and developed video content following current trends.
Engaged A New Audience on TikTok and Secured More Than 600K Impressions
The success of the campaign was measured by the following:
- As a result of our digital campaigns, Noisy Trumpet secured more than 600K impressions.
- Enrollment data from the university indicated they were 80% to their goal about halfway through our digital campaign and above average compared to enrollment data from previous years.
- Over 5,000 clicks to the landing page designated for enrollment.
- Established the university on TikTok, an emerging platform, and increased following.
- Garnered an engaged audience on TikTok with videos resulting in higher engagement rates than what is typical for other platforms. Engagement rates ranged from 2.5% to 4.7% indicating that the audience resonated with the videos shared. Engagement was defined by the number of likes, comments, saves, follows, and shares for each video.
- The campaigns drove over 1,400 website sessions and were listed in the top 10 sources of website traffic during the duration of the campaign.
- Over 614 conversions which were defined as clicks to the “apply now” button.