Noisy Trumpet Recognized for 2020 Marketing Excellence Award
October, 30 2020
Once again, Noisy Trumpet was recognized for a 2020 Marketing Excellence Award from the American Marketing Association! The awards celebration took place on Thursday, September 24, at Alamo Beer Company.
Noisy Trumpet took home second place in the Non-Profit/Governmental category for our work with San Antonio Sports’ “The Power of Sport” Campaign.”
Founded in 1984, San Antonio Sports is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to transform the community through the power of sport. Recognizing the link between healthy bodies and minds, the organization works to provide programs that encourage families to lead active, healthy lifestyles.
The “Power of Sport” campaign utilized a multi-pronged approach that included foundation building, traditional advertising and public relations. Noisy Trumpet developed key messages, media materials such as a detailed infographic, a press release highlighting the research, coordinated on-air media appearances with prominent business leaders, and conducted media outreach to national, regional and local outlets.
To further supplement the campaign, Noisy Trumpet identified and secured social influencers who could further disseminate our messaging across social channels. These influencers shared what the “Power of Sport” meant to them and the impact youth sports had on their lives.
The effectiveness of the “Power of Sport” campaign is measured by the following results:
- The campaign secured 18 prominent spokespeople and met the fundraising goal of $800K in commitments from the local business community.
- The i play! afterschool program was expanded to 10 new schools.
- National distribution of the campaign press release resulted in 163 placements by top publications.
- Developed 21 spots on cable & TV that aired over 25,200 times.
- Secured 26 insertions with over 1.6M impressions in the San Antonio Express-News.
- Featured on-air in 25 “Power of Sport” segments and on the Sports2Nite.com website resulting in 15.4K segment video views.
- Morning show features on “Daytime at Nine,” “San Antonio Living,” “Great Day SA,” as well as a special spotlight on KSAT’s “Year of the Woman” segment.
- Secured 12 hits and a total of 2.88M impressions in print, broadcast and online coverage.
- Secured seven local community social influencers to promote the research and share their “Power of Sport” story across social channels.
- From January 2019 to December 2019, we grew San Antonio Sports’ social following.
To learn more about the “Power of Sport” campaign, visit our case study page. The Noisy Trumpet team is honored to be recognized alongside other firms across the city! To stay up to date with the latest agency news, stay social with us. We’re just one call, like, follow, retweet and DM away.
Do You Want to Reach a Larger Audience?
We drive online and in-person traffic to San Antonio businesses every day.Let's Chat