Episode 4: Why Partnerships Between Nonprofits and Businesses Matter in Local Communities
June, 28 2022
In this episode we highlight the impact partnerships between local businesses and nonprofit organizations can have in the community. We speak with prominent San Antonio businesswoman and philanthropist April Ancira to discuss her experience with working and partnering with nonprofits and the benefits this has made on the San Antonio community. We also speak about the Ancira Gives Back program and why this initiative is so important not only to the Ancira family, but also local families in San Antonio.
- How We’re Shaking Things Up at Noisy Trumpet After the Social Shake-Up
- Episode 4: Why Partnerships Between Nonprofits and Businesses Matter in Local Communities
- A Look at TikTok Marketing Tactics
- Two Is Better Than One: Social Media Management And Social Media Marketing
- Episode 3: Viral TikTok Sensation Making Noise in San Antonio
Do You Want to Reach a Larger Audience?
We drive online and in-person traffic to San Antonio businesses every day.Let's Chat