In October 2019, Attorney and Philanthropist Thomas J. Henry approached Noisy Trumpet to develop a strategic digital and public relations strategy to promote “Austin Elevates,” a new immersive art and music experience in Austin, Texas. The two-day event kicked off with a new mural unveiling on 6th street by internationally-renowned artist Alec Monopoly, followed by a private performance by ‘G-Eazy.’ The event concluded with a special benefit concert at the Austin360 Amphitheatre featuring performances by global music superstars ‘KYGO’ and ‘Daddy Yankee.’
“Austin Elevates” was free to the public. All donated proceeds directly benefited local nonprofit organizations SAFE Alliance, Superhero Kids and St. David’s Foundation Community Fund.
In order to efficiently increase awareness, drive attendance and position “Austin Elevates” as the latest art and music event in Austin, Texas, Noisy Trumpet developed an integrated digital and public relations plan that included:
- Key Messages
- Media Materials
- Media Outreach and Coordination
- Site Visit Coordination at Benefiting Local Nonprofits
- Digital Advertising Campaign
- On-Site Event Support
The success of the campaign was measured by the following results:
- After the official event announcement on Friday, November 1, “Austin Elevates” sold out in just four days. The event was at max capacity; this included the 6,700 paid seats as well as the 14,000 general admission seating in Austin360’s outdoor amphitheater.
- Within a three-week time span, Noisy Trumpet garnered 36 hits (print, online and broadcast) and over 26M impressions for the two-day event, as a result of outreach to national, regional and local outlets.
- Two promotional displays in Times Square
- Facilitated pre-event and on-site celebrity interviews
- Notable event coverage included:
- Austin-American Statesman
- Austin360 Radio
- U.S. Weekly Magazine
Digitally, Noisy Trumpet managed a pre-roll campaign to raise awareness in two markets, San Antonio and Austin. The campaign targeted audiences’ specifically interested in concerts, pop culture and the featured performing artists. This resulted in:
- 663,041 impressions
- 384,962 unique viewers